Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to edit some dive video I made with my Go Pro and add music to it. I have the music and edited the video to include the music, but want to remove the breathing and bubble noise. Using Movie Maker program that came with my laptop.

Do I need to remove the back ground noise first then add music, or what?

Mods. sorry if this in the wrong place, I thought of putting in the diving section, but figure there are a lot of us that have Go Pros that may no be divers.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
I am not familiar with the Movie Maker program, but I would think if it is like the Arcsoft and Adobe programs, there would be an Adavnce Editor Option or Clip Editor where you could edit or remove elements of the clip(s) you are working on. I got the Adobe Combo Pack (Elements Video Editor / Photoshop) for about $150 at Office Depot- and I like it a lot (I needed the video AND photo editor). I can edit length and speed of video clips, add or remove elements, add multiple layers, add or change effects, even control the level and fade in or out video and audio.
Hope this helps,
Mike

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'm trying to edit some dive video I made with my Go Pro and add music to it. I have the music and edited the video to include the music, but want to remove the breathing and bubble noise. Using Movie Maker program that came with my laptop.

Do I need to remove the back ground noise first then add music, or what?

Mods. sorry if this in the wrong place, I thought of putting in the diving section, but figure there are a lot of us that have Go Pros that may no be divers.
I think Movie Maker is included with Windows install. I also think you'd need to separate to video tracks from the audio tracks first (thereby removing the original sounds), then add the music to the stripped video track..

Definitely lots of more advanced vid editing proggies out there..

/r

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Like stated above you can download the software from the link.
http://gopro.com/software-app/gopro-studio#features
It has a edit option that you can drag music in for the video to have a music overlay.
Also you can go to www.youtube.com and watch tutorials on the software just type in GoPro Studio 2.0 Tutorials.
Good luck if you need more help let me know i'm no pro at editing video but am willing to help.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all, looks like I have some studying to do and will research the options suggested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts