Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
After years of fighting the establishment to get our voices heard by our elected officials, Captain Paul has decided that it's time to take it to the next level. This is going to take a lot of hard work by all of us in the fishing and diving community, but now is our chance to show our elected officials that they can either listen to us or we will replace them! Go get em Captain Paul! We're all behind you 100%!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
flyliner (4/13/2010)Paul

Best of luck. I stronglybelieve you are doing this because you feel it is the right thing to do.
He is not doing this because he feels it is the right thing to do. He is doing this because EVERYONE FEELS LIKE IT IS THE ONLY THING TO DO. CAPT. PAUL, I have more respect for you then you know. So do alot of other people in the fishing community.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
GOOD NEWS!

We have about 25 to 40 old folks who live around Bayou Chico, who VOTE in District 2 and who meet at my place the first Friday of each month, 6:30 PM. We will be happy to sign your nomination forms. Also, we would like to hear your position on several issues facing us.

Friday, 7 May is our next First Friday at the BSH. I will save the spot for you - If you wish. We have had Karen Sindel visit with us and we signed her nomination papers.

Give me a call 572 1225, any day 0700 - 1200 & 1400 -1900

21 - 26 of 26 Posts