Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV class=BlogMain_EntryTitle>Yet another prefiles for Valentino's seat</DIV><DIV class=BlogMain_EntryDate>Posted 4/13/2010 1:57 PM EDT <SPAN id=SiteAttributionActivity class=BlogPostContent_SiteAttribution>on pnj.com Prod </DIV><DIV id=postBody class=BlogMain_EntryContent>Local charter boat captain Paul Redman has prefiled to run for the District 2 Escambia County Commission seat held by Gene Valentino.

Redman, a political newcomer, prefiled as an independent.

Redman would have made the eighth candidate to prefile for District 2, but No Party Affiliation candidate Scott Gauvin is no longer an active candidate.

Valentino, Karen Sindel, Robert Kelley, George Touart and Andy Kowalski have all prefiled to run as Republicans. Myra L. Simmons prefiled to run as a Democrat.</DIV>

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Go Get them Paul! We need you in there so we can get an "average joe" in there who knows what the real world is like for the average tax paying citizen! You have my support and my families support!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Evensplit (4/13/2010)<DIV class=BlogMain_EntryTitle>Yet another prefiles for Valentino's seat</DIV><DIV class=BlogMain_EntryDate>Posted 4/13/2010 1:57 PM EDT <SPAN class=BlogPostContent_SiteAttribution id=SiteAttributionActivity>on pnj.com Prod </DIV><DIV class=BlogMain_EntryContent id=postBody>Local charter boat captain Paul Redman has prefiled to run for the District 2 Escambia County Commission seat held by Gene Valentino.

Redman, a political newcomer, prefiled as an independent.

Redman would have made the eighth candidate to prefile for District 2, but No Party Affiliation candidate Scott Gauvin is no longer an active candidate.

Valentino, Karen Sindel, Robert Kelley, George Touart and Andy Kowalski have all prefiled to run as Republicans. Myra L. Simmons prefiled to run as a Democrat.</DIV>

great!!! that crooked ass is going to try and screw this county up single handed one position at a time!!!

EDIT: please see highlighted in quoted text...not talking about capt redman!!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
About time Paul! :usaflag

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
sorry about that guys!!! i thought i had it all highlighted and re-sized when i hit enter but after getting a pm i noticed it didnt show up like i wanted it to...no offense ment to capt paul...im 100% for him being in there, because with him in there then there will be common sense!!! something that this county and officals have lacked for a long time

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
This race reminds me of the Santa Rosa County tax collector's race last year. Whenever an incumbent screws up and is in trouble,a bunch of people file to run.

Will somebody PLEASE elect Kowalski to something ? ANYTHING. THe poor guy has run about a dozen times.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Clay-Doh (4/13/2010)You all need to pay attention to the platform Capt Paul will be coming out with. He has some great ideas, and he has what it takes to put them in action. He will do this area a LOT of good!
You dont have to sell it here. Im sure EVERYONE will vote for Capt. Paul.

Thanks Capt. Paul

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Everyone that votes in District 2 now needs to show their support and nominate Capt. Redman.

It does not matter if your registered as a Republican, Democrat or anything else.

Pre-Filing is merely an indication that he is looking to run for the office.

Now he has to "quailfy" (by June 18th) which is another word for "nominated" . To do so he needs about 382 District 2 voter signitures.

Unless he is going to buy into the election by paying three or four thousand dollars.

www.CaptainPaulRedman.com

Hope you do not mind the above info being posted Capt.

I hope you hookem hard and let the republicans spend all their funds in the primary.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
I would be willing to sign for him. I live in district 2 . Let me know how and I will get it taken care of.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts