Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a local dealer that is a Glock LEO dealer? I have a certificate to purchase a discount Glock and was wondering who does it.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I know Jimmy's Pawn and Gun over in Ft walton does and I think Jay's on Pace and Navy here in Pensacolaas well. I bought two of mine from Jimmy's because the price was so low it was worth the little drive.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Other's around here might sell Glock's... but Glock limits how many dealers can give the special LEO/Military discounts. Do if you in or around Pensacola you have to go to Fort Walton and go to Jimmy's if you want the discount as NOONE in Pensacola is allowed to give that discount.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Grassflatsfisher (1/15/2010)LEO = Law enforcement officer? If so, how do you go about getting coupon?
what's that mean? are you a LEO and wanting to know how you can buy your glock at the LEO price? no coupon needed. show jimmy's your badge and you're in. prices are awesome on glocks, and a few other types of guns too, over there.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Sonick (1/15/2010)Other's around here might sell Glock's... but Glock limits how many dealers can give the special LEO/Military discounts. Do if you in or around Pensacola you have to go to Fort Walton and go to Jimmy's if you want the discount as NOONE in Pensacola is allowed to give that discount.
Jaysin Pensacolamay notdoit anymore but they used to have several Glocks seperate from the other onesthat were LEO only. I know this for a fact because I bought one.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Are you talking about the LEO discount or the LEO version from Glock (nights sights, extra clip, all that jazz).

They may carry LEO Glock's, but they can't give the discount for LEO's that Glock offers. There are only 3 dealers in Florida that have the agreement with Glock to give the discount and Jimmy's in Fort Walton is the closest to us. That's not to say another store WON'T give the discount... but there are only 3 in Florida with the agreement. The other 2 are in St. Augustine and Miami.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation member and I just received a certificate from Glock which allows me to purchase a new Glock from a LEO dealer at LEO price. I get the extra magazine and all that jazz for $398.00 on most of the models.

·
Registered
318 Posts
BeatleBailey (1/15/2010)I am a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation member and I just received a certificate from Glock which allows me to purchase a new Glock from a LEO dealer at LEO price. I get the extra magazine and all that jazz for $398.00 on most of the models.

Yes sir, GSSF members can purchase one Glock per year at LEO prices.

If you guys want more info on this stuff just google Glock Homeland Security Discount Program... that will handle everything in this thread.

·
Praedator
10,005 Posts
BeatleBailey (1/15/2010)I am a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation member and I just received a certificate from Glock which allows me to purchase a new Glock from a LEO dealer at LEO price. I get the extra magazine and all that jazz for $398.00 on most of the models.
I fully support trying to find it local if you can. And driving to Ft. Walton is not that far to do so. But if you can not get it local I know TDS does Glock LEO pricing. I have bought a few things from him that I can not get localand have always had good service.http://www.tds-us.com/catalog.php/tds/pg11574

·
Registered
258 Posts
We are in the process of becoming an LEO dealer and should have some guns very soon down at Outcast. It's a blue label gun although the label is only on the box but it saves you a good bit of money.

Thanks,

Anthony

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
K-Bill (1/15/2010)
Grassflatsfisher (1/15/2010)LEO = Law enforcement officer? If so, how do you go about getting coupon?
what's that mean? are you a LEO and wanting to know how you can buy your glock at the LEO price? no coupon needed. show jimmy's your badge and you're in. prices are awesome on glocks, and a few other types of guns too, over there.
That's what I needed to know. My brother is a leo. Not sure he even knows about that deal since he has never mentioned it. I willpass it along. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts