Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 9mm sigma, and it is to bulky. I am stuck on these 2 guns for concealed carry, which one would you rather have and why. Thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
I'm a Glock man and carry the 27....great shooter....:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I think they would both be good....it really comes to personal preference....I just stepped up to a 45 from a 380....the 45's just a little thicker:clap....but holds 10 instead of 7....can't wait to shoot it:)

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I carry the 27 but as soon as i find a keltec or lcp im buying one. I had one a miss it. When youhave a gun that is to big or bulky to carry what good is it sitting at home or in the truck. You should check out the keltec or lcp, very light, easy to carry. I used to forget i had it on me. Not with this big ass glock. Even though the 27 is small after carring that keltec the glock is a tank.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I will be buying a lcp for the summer months after reading all the good things about it on here:clap

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
The PPS is noticeably thinner. If you want round capacity, stick with the glock. If you want something more comfortable to carry, go with the PPS. I love my PPS.

Glock 27 on left and PPS on right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts