Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a Glock 22 .40 s&w, its had less than 300rds fired but it only comes with one 15rd mag and no case... I'm looking to trade plus cash for a cheaper AR15

(i refuse to buy into the obama-ban scare and spend a grand on a stockAR when i sold some months ago for 700 dollars)

Id also consider trading for a 9mm Glock (Im not a .40 guy and ive got plenty of 33rd mags so thats why im getting rid of the 22)

Not looking to sell unless I can get 450$ for it as I won't be able to get another glock for anywhere under that price

Im a glock, 1911 and ar15 kinda guy not really instrested in anything else tradewise

(academy raised em from 500$ to 530$ and academy is always the cheapest place locally for glocks)

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also if intrested i have a new in box<U> G17C</U> with all paper work and 2 mags but the<U> C's</U> cost more so im gonna need 570$ for it...not really worried about selling as ive got 5 33rd mags for it, kinda just want to get a G19 instead

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive got a Glock 22 .40 s&w, its had less than 300rds fired but it only comes with one 15rd mag and no case... I'm looking to trade plus cash for a cheaper AR15

(i refuse to buy into the obama-ban scare and spend a grand on a stockAR when i sold some months ago for 700 dollars)

Id also consider trading for a 9mm Glock (Im not a .40 guy and ive got plenty of 33rd mags so thats why im getting rid of the 22)

Not looking to sell unless I can get 450$ for it as I won't be able to get another glock for anywhere under that price

Im a glock, 1911 and ar15 kinda guy not really instrested in anything else tradewise

(academy raised em from 500$ to 530$ and academy is always the cheapest place locally for glocks)

I have 450 for the glock. Call at 850-619-9581
Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts