Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lot of fun today and earlier in the week having the privilege to take my teenage daughter and some of her friends fishing. Some of the girls had never caught a fish, so the bull reds were quite the introduction to fishing. If you have or have had teenage daughters you are aware of how the aliens seem to abduct them at times. It is a lot of work, but the reward is 10 fold seeing them smile and scream like little girls! My son refuses to go in the boat with them. Haha

Devin with a nice haul.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,541 Posts
Awesome job......that's a teenage boy's dream right there....What ya'll catch em on? Croakers or pin fish???

·
Paid Member
682 Posts
Oh Man I completely understand, with 2 teenage daughters of my own and all their friends, wow what a trip. Looks like everyone had a ball, but I noticed no one was texting tweeting or posting during any of the shots.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They did their share of texting tweeting and posting..........however, they were sharing one phone since one battery died and one iPhone got feed to the fishes. I saw you are from Pace, 2 of the girls in pics go to Pace High.

·
Paid Member
682 Posts
They did their share of texting tweeting and posting..........however, they were sharing one phone since one battery died and one iPhone got feed to the fishes. I saw you are from Pace, 2 of the girls in pics go to Pace High.
Now that's funny, both of mine go to Pace High and my oldest is named Sierra!:blink:
I hate to hear that about the iPhone fish feeding thing, but I too have fed them a phone or two....:mad:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My daughter is 37 with 3 kids now, but she comments about me taking she and her friends out in our boat to ski, and a few fishing trips when we accidentally caught fish. Little girls grow up and need good memories about their Dad, and you just made a great memory. The friends will be telling their friends and you may have lot's of teenagers next trip!
Congrats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts