Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hello Sky. I haven't bought them in years. Was wondering what they will have this year and the price. All I remember were those Thin Mints with a fresh Cup-a-Joe....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
lobsterguy
802 Posts
Sugar free cookies?

I used to buy the sugar free cookies from the girl scouts but I believe they stopped offering them. Wish I wasn't a diabetic.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are still $4.00 per box and we have Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs (pnut butter and chocolate), Do so Dos (Peanut butter sandwich), Trefoils, Savannah Smiles, and Rah Rah Raisins (New)!

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
Please order me:

Do so Dos (Peanut butter sandwich) at $4 per box, I will take 5 boxes for a total of $20.

I will drop it by the shop later today.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
They are still $4.00 per box and we have Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs (pnut butter and chocolate), Do so Dos (Peanut butter sandwich), Trefoils, Savannah Smiles, and Rah Rah Raisins (New)!
Thanxxxxxxx Sky.......... 3 boxes of Thin Mints and 2 boxes of Samoas please.

I would also like to "Pay It Forward" if I may. If you or your mom could put a jar out and have people drop their name and PFF ID in (either for each box purchased or for each order, your choice). I will buy 5 additional boxes (of your choosing to round out your orders). Set a date, and draw the names for a drawing for a free box each. If that's to much trouble, just let me know.

You and your Family have helped me out a bunch in the past years and I just want to thank you in some way other than, Hey Man, Thanxxxxxxxxx... AND to toss a cig (so to speak) at some lucky PFF'r that stepped up to the plate and participated in your kind offer........ Thank you again! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like a fine idea. Kinda a double pay it fwd. Helping out the girl scouts and fellow Pff members.
Thanks
Sku

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'll take 3 boxes of tagalongs, 3 Samoa's, and 2 thin mints.

Need payment before ordering or when they come in? May have a guy from my office run by your shop to pay.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not too late. I will take orders until valentines day, and after that I will have cookies till we run out (we order extras)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
a thin mints, a do so dos, and a rah rah raisins please...

Reactions: Hot Reels

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have cookies in hand!! I will have them at escambia electric motor 1101 W main st 32502 $4 per box $48 per case

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Gottem'...thanks Sky & Bree...good seeing you and Tom (Boatjob)...now if I can save room for this steak I'll be lucky...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts