Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listed my 2005 Gibson SG Standard on here a little while back and had a few bites. It is in mint cond. and has "no" belt marks, scratches and comes with the Gibson Hard Shell case, and I have a 120 watt Crate GT212 that is just like it never left the store shelf either. Both are "very" good shape but I couldn't just give them away. They have never left my house and still have the new tags on the amp, no abuse!

I paid $1250 for the Gibson SG and then the amp was a few hundred. I think a honest, fair price for both along with the misc accessories, plus loads of guitar books and magazines should be around the $850 area to include the amp too! They are a "must play" to appreciate the quality! I have preserved their condition and no one else has ever played them but me and I don't use them anymore. I'd love to sell them to someone on here thats a member and give them a deal on them. I've got pics if you're interested, just drop me a pm and I'll be happy to send them to you if this might be what you are looking for. They play absolutely great! Along with them, I've got numerous guitar cords, tuners, microphones, mic cords, etc that will all be thrown in too!

I'm really ready to make someone a good deal especially if they are a PFF member, plus my family could use the money.

Hope this catches your eye and we can talk,

Chris

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a looper, music player that allows you to connect into a CD player that may be playing the song you are working up, and it will let you slow down the leads or just the song to help you learn it note for note, likewise with it, it also has the ability to speed up the song as well. The amp has a 3 channel footswitch that plugs into the back of the amp for assorted settings. The Crate GT120 Amp has "never" been turned up loud, not even over 3 or 4 on the dial, no abuse.

Comes with a guitargig bagcontaining string snips, extra set of strings, winder tool, blank CD's, and lots of other accessories. There are many books for learning and monthly Guitar World magazines. LOts of DVD's and instructional magazines to learn certain styles of rock n' roll. I have 2 guitar stands also that can go with the deal as I use a hanging wall mount for mine, but you are more than welcome to them. I have added high quality strap locks to the SG, but also still have the original ones that came with the guitar and it also has a very nice Black leather strap and comes with a Fender Mini Amp for practice that plays by A/C adapter(included) or batteries.

Please think about this package really good before passing it up because it is well worth over $1500, and has been very well taken care of.

I really hope someone wants to buy this from me!

All offers and trades will be considered!

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts