Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up here fishing for giant bluefin tuna, and we are having an incredible trip. There are not enough words to describe the awesome power of these fish, and everyone on board, captain, wireman, angler, and spectators, gets to appreciate these true sea monsters. We have had one fish around 400 pounds, and the rest have all been between 650-900. Here are a couple GoPro stills from last couple of days...

-Capt. Woody Woods

Attachments

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
WoW that's great woody!! Man you are such a lucky douche bag..... Moron...:thumbdown:

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
You know the History Driscoll:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I would love to fish PEI for giants but with all the regulatin and expense I think I would rather fish cape cod for big BFT's on top water.

Congrats on an epic trip.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
wonder if there will be another report in a few days with the same pics and a differant story...again
No he is Nokia Scotia today tomorrow he will be in be in South Africa, same boat but catching grander black marlins..... What a moron...:thumbdown:

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,523 Posts
What kind of rods, reels, and tackle do you use for these beasts?

Jim

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
We had one hooked up one time, it dumped a 130 about 4x... The cockpit was full from backing down so hard, had the fish beat and coming up. Just when we saw her flash, she tail wrapped the 550# mono and snapped it like kite string.. I watched it eat and that sombitch looked like a VW smacking a fire hydrant... The outriggers were shaking on the 63' plum crazy... Ill never forget it...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.