Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get an error message a lot of times that looks like this:

<H1>Server Error in '/fishingforum' Application. <HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1></H1><H2>Server Too Busy </H2>

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

<TABLE width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc><TBODY><TR><TD><CODE>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.</CODE> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Stack Trace:

<TABLE width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc><TBODY><TR><TD><CODE><PRE>[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy] System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +146</PRE></CODE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1>

Version Information:Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2443; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
every so often, chris will reboot the server or do some kind of maintenance on the site...you'll find it's usually around this time of night...

mike

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Yes, the forum is running crazy tonight.. I thought it was my computer at first then tried the wifes and samething.. Something must be up with it.. Cause it is acting sluggish.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
alot of it has to do with the amount of people on the forum..........example being........it's 7:30 in the morning and there are 50 members online but there are 580 guest on the forum.....

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I have to log in every time I want to post a reply or start a thread, don't know why, I'm just used to it now.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At 11:30 today I get this message trying to get it to open: <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=730 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=infoIconAlign vAlign=top align=left width=60 rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD id=mainTitleAlign vAlign=center align=left width=*><H1 id=mainTitle>The website cannot display the page</H1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=errorCodeAndDivider id=http500Align align=right><ID id=http500>HTTP 500</ID> <DIV class=divider></DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD id=likelyCausesAlign vAlign=top align=left><H3 id=likelyCauses>Most likely causes:</H3><UL><LI id=causeSiteMaintenance>The website is under maintenance. <LI id=causeSiteError>The website has a programming error. </LI>[/list]</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD id=whatToTryAlign vAlign=top align=left><H2 id=whatToTry>What you can try:</H2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD id=refreshPageAlign vAlign=center align=left><H4><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD><TD vAlign=top><SPAN id=navCancelContainer>Refresh the page.<NOSCRIPT id=refreshPage></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD id=goBackAlign vAlign=center align=left><H4><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD><TD vAlign=top><SPAN id=goBackContainer>Go back to the previous page.<NOSCRIPT id=goBack></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4></TD></TR><TR><TD id=infoBlockAlign vAlign=top align=right> </TD><TD id=moreInfoAlign vAlign=center align=left><H4><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD vAlign=top><SPAN id=moreInfoContainer>More information<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4><DIV class=infoBlock id=infoBlockID style="DISPLAY: none"><P id=errorExplanation>This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.<P id=moreInfoSeeHelp>For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Probably running out of server space for all the posts, pictures and online activity going on right now. OK, I'm whinning about it because I like reading the forum posts! :reallycrying

1 - 8 of 8 Posts