Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
MS has some awesome regs when it comes to "old" firearms...Will suit ya well brother!

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sighted in today, dead on at 25 made it 1” high at 100, she good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Like I told her, "Damn! That's a big hole!"

Reactions: delta dooler

·
Registered
732 Posts
What are you going to shoot out of her? Bluefire has a 30-30 that has a vortex red dot and once I got use to the trajectory I was lobbing bullets into a milk jug circle at 300 yards. Those hornady lever revolutions made a lever cartridge extremely accurate.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are you going to shoot out of her? Bluefire has a 30-30 that has a vortex red dot and once I got use to the trajectory I was lobbing bullets into a milk jug circle at 300 yards. Those hornady lever revolutions made a lever cartridge extremely accurate.
265 gr Leverevolution’s have been great in my H&R .444’s, and seem to do good in this Marlin, I have a bunch of 300 gr handloads that pops loaded, been holding onto them and haven’t shot any to see what they’ll do, kinda weird I guess having bullets that I value sentimentally.....

·
lobsterguy
800 Posts
Talley Mounts

When I lived in Santee, SC I went to the Talley company and they installed the mounts and scope on the rifle and it was on paper at 100 yards. It was also the low mount. I still use it today and it is dead on.
Love that Talley Company
Mike

·
Registered
732 Posts
265 gr Leverevolution’s have been great in my H&R .444’s, and seem to do good in this Marlin, I have a bunch of 300 gr handloads that pops loaded, been holding onto them and haven’t shot any to see what they’ll do, kinda weird I guess having bullets that I value sentimentally.....
That's not weird at all. I have a few of those and I highly suggest keeping them. I shot one off and I wish I never did.

·
219 Posts

That’s not weird at all. That’s respect and love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts