Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunting season is coming up quick!! For those that didnt know, we also service and repair all makes and models of ATV's. Avoid the rush, get them in now to make sure they are ready to go when the season gets here! We do everything from tires to rebuilds! I got a feeling we are going to start getting busy, so call or pm me to make your appointment to get yours serviced!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
been trying to help you out on facebook...had some friends looking for some ATV work and i passed on your number

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been trying to help you out on facebook...had some friends looking for some ATV work and i passed on your number
Thanks! Appreciate that!

·
Super Moderator
29,108 Posts
I'll vouch fer DOUG!!!!! Awesome work/quick and great prices!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll vouch fer DOUG!!!!! Awesome work/quick and great prices!!!!:thumbup:
Already have had about 6 calls since I posted this, several of those have said you recommended us.. I really appreciate the great references you are giving us!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Do y'all service three wheelers? Every place I have talked to said they cannot work on them because they are to old.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will get my friend to look ya up, robbies 4 wheeler been broke down now about 1 1/2 and dont need to sit any longer
Tell him to give us a call, we will get him fixed up

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do y'all service three wheelers? Every place I have talked to said they cannot work on them because they are to old.
Too old? Nope, not too old for us. I have worked on several of them while up in WV. Bring it on over to us and we will get ya fixed up..

The day something is too old for us to work on is the day I am too old to work on them! LOL

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Too old? Nope, not too old for us. I have worked on several of them while up in WV. Bring it on over to us and we will get ya fixed up..

The day something is too old for us to work on is the day I am too old to work on them! LOL
Thanks so much, I will make an appointment whenever I can.:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Took my praire 300 for service and linkage repair. Not only was service fast and very resonable prices he did some extra work great guy and great shop cant recomend him enough, thanks breeze.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need a used rear differential for a Honda 300 ATV '88-00'. A new one cost $1200 and no way I can swing that.
I dont have anything used around.... have you tried checking with Kikers salvage yard on Fairfield, someone told me they have a motorcycle/atv section. I have no idea what they have personally though.

Is the housing broken? No chance of rebuilding it?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Took my praire 300 for service and linkage repair. Not only was service fast and very resonable prices he did some extra work great guy and great shop cant recomend him enough, thanks breeze.
No problem! Thanks for the good words!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I dont have anything used around.... have you tried checking with Kikers salvage yard on Fairfield, someone told me they have a motorcycle/atv section. I have no idea what they have personally though.

Is the housing broken? No chance of rebuilding it?[/QUOT

The housing is OK. the pinion is wallowed out and cannot be repaired according to Ben in Pace. I see them on Ebay for around $400. I may have to go that direction.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Is the housing broken? No chance of rebuilding it?[/QUOT

The housing is OK. the pinion is wallowed out and cannot be repaired according to Ben in Pace. I see them on Ebay for around $400. I may have to go that direction.
He must be talking bout the housing where the pinion shaft bearing sits.... that part is expensive... but you can buy all the internal parts to rebuild it. If he is talking about the pinion gear itself, you can get a brand new gear set for about $390. If its the housing where the bearing sits, then yea, thats up around 1000 to replace the housing. I have seen some housings where machine shops have filled the hole some, then cut it back out to specs...... if you know anyone that has a machine shop, that might be another option for you.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
599 Posts
Quick Question for ya. I thought it would be fun to take my Rancher 350 off a few jumps and get some air (let's just say more than once lol) and caused the back rack become detached and the front brush guard warped. Do you guys do any type of aluminum welding to piece it back together?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts