Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penn 706z on 8' Key Largo Cobia/King rod loaded with 40lb PowerPro. Good condition. Bought new @ Outcast B&T three years ago. Asking $225.00. IM me or call @ 937-6973.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
you might have more "quantity" but do you have a full set of the old green spinfishers? do you have a 700 with a manual kit in perfect condition? do you have a 707?

because if you do, ill gladly say your collection is way better than mine.

by the way, when are we going to see about that $50 bet that you could cast so accurately? or did your performance at the rfra event put things into perspective for you??

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
nb&twil (12/5/2007)you might have more "quantity" but do you have a full set of the old green spinfishers? do you have a 700 with a manual kit in perfect condition? do you have a 707?

because if you do, ill gladly say your collection is way better than mine.

by the way, when are we going to see about that $50 bet that you could cast so accurately? or did your performance at the rfra event put things into perspective for you??
haha!... you got me there, i have 10 or so gold/black 706's NIB..

let me get my new rod next week and the bet is still on... in the RFRA tourney i figured i'd be throwing from a little higher than 5' off the water...:banghead

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
what rod are you getting?

(now that we've totally hijacked this thread, we'll just keep going with our conversation)

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
nb&twil (12/5/2007)what rod are you getting?

(now that we've totally hijacked this thread, we'll just keep going with our conversation)
gator t90l 4" off the butt, 2" off the tip, no grips, fuji reel seat... alot like the one tyler bought from you... but Blue, Purple, and Silver

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
a GREAT selection! i just finished another gator today for konz... that reminds me, i have to get some pictures for him. let me know when you want to give me $50 and ill drop everything im doing, head to the pier and draw a 3ft circle in the sand... or was it 6? either way, youll lose! :)

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
nb&twil (12/5/2007)a GREAT selection! i just finished another gator today for konz... that reminds me, i have to get some pictures for him. let me know when you want to give me $50 and ill drop everything im doing, head to the pier and draw a 3ft circle in the sand... or was it 6? either way, youll lose! :)
i'll make it 75 if you lay in the circle!

haha

Cavitt's Custom... that rod you built for tyler looks great by the way,

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
VS200B (12/5/2007)

that rod you built for tyler looks great by the way,
thanks. i kinda wish i kept it. but i came across another source for mildrum guides, so ill build another one soon.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
nb&twil (12/5/2007)put one of your "NIB penn" reelson the line, and ill lay in the circle :)
you wish!, besides, is a new 706 REALLY worth the cost of the hospital bill when you get whacked with a ling jig? :poke :poke :poke

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
honestly chickenbone, let me think....

heck yeah.

thats what insurence is for. and besides, marriage has fattened me up pretty good, so odds are youll hit me where itll hurt but wont be tragic! :)

enough of this, someone buy this guy's combo! key largo makes one of the better 'production/custom' rods and has for a long time. and 706s need no introduction. 180 is good and i bet he'll take less since he dropped the price so much in the first day already!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts