Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back to the sale today and bought a Cougar Claw Den II climbing stand for $150.00 after the 40% discount. I checked online and Cougar charges 279.99 for this stand. There are still hundreds of climbers. They have Gorilla and Summit. They also have hundreds of ladder stands. If there's anything that you've wanted but didnt want to spend that price for, now's the time to reward yourself and get a deal. I've been to the store twice and will probably go back today to pick a climber for my buddy. If anyone has any questions feel free to call me on my cell Kenny- 8503139821. If something like this was inPensacola the town would have to shut down.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don't know the name of the store, but as I was coming down us49 Sunday, there was a BIG banner on the face of the building. The building sits on the east side of the road.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's in the old albertsons in hattiesburg...it's not like a regualar store....as I've already said ....Big Bucks Warehouse, which is in Oak Grove, caught on fire. A company called Second Wind, which is a division of Big Buck, is selling all of the items from the warehouse for 40% off store price. If you do notgo here and buy what you need for the year then you're screwing yourself. Oh and thetwoCougar climbers I bought today are still in their box andsell on Cougars websfor 299.99 because they have the LevelSystem. So I was wrong when I said 279.99. I paid 150 a piece for 2 300.00 climbers.This isnt one of the few deals. Everything from their store is in this huge building for 40% off. Onceagain my name is kenny and my number is 8503139821. I want everyone to get in on this. You'll getwhat you want and save a ton.I also bought 2 Shimano Stradic 4000's which are 179.99 at Bass pro shops and i got them for $90 a piece for a buddy of mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts