Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I take it from that that everything that's be said in here stands. MHWL is still protected and there are suits in for customary use which will include dry sand as well. Did I miss something?

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
When the news reported that HB 631 was signed by then Governor Scott, everyone knew there would be signs going up restricting beach access. Walton beaches near Mike Hukabee's house was the first that I heard of police being called. I was surprised at the time that more wasn't said on the forum about being restricted.

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
When they get washed away from a storm. Everybody better be protesting when they wanna do beach renourishment to the "private property". If the people wanna own up to the mhwl then they can pay for the sand themselves. But I'm guessing some place in that bill its says tax payers still foot the bill for renoureshment

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
When they get washed away from a storm. Everybody better be protesting when they wanna do beach renourishment to the "private property". If the people wanna own up to the mhwl then they can pay for the sand themselves. But I'm guessing some place in that bill its says tax payers still foot the bill for renoureshment

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
And no public subsidized homeowners insurance, if you can claim down to the water, you can provide your own private insurance, if no private insurance will cover you then, in case of disaster, you need to have a bond that will cover removal of all the building material from the sand and you forfeit your lease. AND...If you go on the news and whine about how it's not fair...locals are allowed use you as cut bait while surf fishing.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts