Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I will be happy to engage in conversation and would like to hear your salutations , perhaps we can find some common ground.
You Ask = when does the "making America great again" start?
The US was going better than at any time in history even with the Democrats trying to derail all the record breaking achievements of President Trump before the Chinese Virus and Democratic Governors and Mayors locked everyone inside . The Middle class was their target and still is. Walmart , Home Depot , Lowes , Ebay and Amazon made a fortune and never had to close but all the mom and pop shops that they compete with had to close shop and go bankrupt. The city people did not get to go outside until it was time to destroy the rest of the stores and lifetime work of the middle class once again. So you tell me your plan to make America Great ?
Exactly.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I’m 100% pro law enforcement but after watching this from several different angles, I can honestly say they murdered this man for no reason. Dude was in cuffs when they killed him.

These cops are just plain wrong.
Looks like the reason has emerged.

Use the power of the badge to detain someone you have a personal grudge against. Then murder him slowly. Probably expected the Police Union to back him. Almost worked.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Looks like the reason has emerged.

Use the power of the badge to detain someone you have a personal grudge against. Then murder him slowly. Probably expected the Police Union to back him. Almost worked.
Use the badge to detain? I guess he should have just turned his head and let Floyd pass the forged notes on and let the consumer get screwed. After all, the consumer is insured right so what's the problem. Whole thing could have been avoided if Floyd wouldn't have given the reason for the stop and then not resisted to begin with.

·
Registered
406 Posts
He could have lived in California where you will not be charged in a theft less then 900$. In that case, the phony money he was suspected of passing would not have even gotten called in or responded to. (We just need to get rid of the laws and the crime rate will drop.) Liberal logic sarcasm. Yes, the cop was still wrong. Stop making excuses for the criminal.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts