Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Joey, This was hard to watch. Something went terribly wrong here.........What were they thinking?

·
Registered
6,508 Posts
I’m 100% pro law enforcement but after watching this from several different angles, I can honestly say they murdered this man for no reason. Dude was in cuffs when they killed him.

These cops are just plain wrong.
Yeah he got the wrong end of the deal. Seen someone earlier say they believe he is alive and it's a political move to upset the blacks to sway the vote bidens way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know your right. I watched several. He was in handcuffs and not resisting when he fell.
Its been a long time since I watched something that made me feel this way.

Wonder when they will be arrested....

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,904 Posts
Sure it's hard to watch. But Murder is a hard word. I personally did not see any "intent" of the officer's actions which would warrant Murder. I'm sure the officer did not intentionally kill him, which would warrant a charge of Murder. Maybe Involuntary Manslaughter (unintentional), yes. But murder, No.
I do not agree with placing the knee on the neck to subdue, and hindsight is 20/20. The guy was cuffed, and "IF" he was still resisting (trying to get up), then maybe the knee on the head or shoulder area, but not the neck (carotid) area. Which would fall back on arrest/officer training.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
He kept his knee on the guys neck for more than 7 minutes, the guy said he couldn’t breath and he definitely stopped resisting because he stopped breathing and that’s a by-product of being dead. there’s no excuse for what happened, none.

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
I applaud all Leo's and Military. Some decisions aren't the best ones made at the time. Easy to second guess, arm chair quarterback and say it's wrong. Which it might be. Who makes perfect decisions every time?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
If the police chief had arrested the cops immediately and showed video of them being cuffed and stuffed it would've probably saved a lot of grief. That's not to say that any of the aftermath is justified, the looters are just thugs and opportunists. Sadly, but honestly, most departments don't police their own ranks very well. For those that would say it's manslaughter, if the roles were reversed and a citizen held an LEO in that position until he died, there would be no argument that they should be charged with murder.

·
Premium Member
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If the police chief had arrested the cops immediately and showed video of them being cuffed and stuffed it would've probably saved a lot of grief. That's not to say that any of the aftermath is justified, the looters are just thugs and opportunists. Sadly, but honestly, most departments don't police their own ranks very well. For those that would say it's manslaughter, if the roles were reversed and a citizen held an LEO in that position until he died, there would be no argument that they should be charged with murder.
The looters could give a rats ass about George Floyd. Giving half a chance, 99% of the looters would have robbed him and killed him. They’re just lowlife scum seizing an opportunity to steal and destroy. Scum. Just like the cops who killed this man.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
The libtards will all say it’s all Trump’s fault.
Like said above, to sway the black vote to Biden.
Agree this guy was intentionally killed"....
That would also be called Murder.

On another note.
IMO
Protestors looting and destroying property should be dealt with deadly force.
First verbal warnings
Second ,non deadly force.
Third, Deadly force.

This would stop that crap.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Now it turns out that cop was in trouble before...and Amy Klobuchar was the prosector... who refused to prosecute him.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts