Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2019 Hobie outback
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beginning in August the GCKFA will begin monthly socials at rotating locations. These socials have no agenda and no dedicated purpose other than time for us to talk about our yaks, the weather, and fishing. Each month the social will take place on the third Wednesday at 6pm. Please note that although the GCKFA will have a few surprises up their sleeves, we will not be providing food or beverages for these gatherings and your tab is on you. Please see below for the info on the August social and we hope to see you there!

When: Wednesday, August 21st at 6pm,
Where: The Oar House (1000 S Pace Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32501)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Please...

Pensacola Kayak & Sail will be there! We can bring some demo boats over to try out if anyone would like.
Can you bring a Cude 12? I've been trying to come down but keep getting called into work! I've seen them online and want to see one in person and hopefully try it out! I'm super stoked about the meet n greet..maybe I'll wear my fishing garb so you guys can recognize me this time..haha!

Manda
Tandem Terror

·
The Yakslayer
590 Posts
How'd it go? Anyone take any pictures? Anything good discussed? I wanted to make it and see all the drunk kayak groupie chicks that I'm sure were there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts