Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fishing Maniac!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were my old man ears playing tricks on me or did they mention the possibility of a fall tourney at some point during the weigh in the other day?! Anyone else out there besides me want to see this happen? I would imagine the answer to that is yes...Let's hope they can make this happen!

·
Registered
537 Posts
it would be awesome! but if they didnt i think we should just have a friendly rodeo tournament sometime
Agreed. I heard that too at the weigh in. Hope so. If they do I hope they would have shark somwhere on the board. The shark are on fire then.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Were my old man ears playing tricks on me or did they mention the possibility of a fall tourney at some point during the weigh in the other day?! Anyone else out there besides me want to see this happen? I would imagine the answer to that is yes...Let's hope they can make this happen!
I didn't hear it but I sure hope so! I am already trying to find out the next local tourney I can enter.

·
Spec-yakular!
798 Posts
Yea I heard it to! That would be awesome! Even if they don't I think it would be cool to get a bunch of guys together throw tens bucks each in a hat and go fishing! Winner takes all! Could do it like once a month! Switch between inshore and offshore! What y'all think?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Yea I heard it to! That would be awesome! Even if they don't I think it would be cool to get a bunch of guys together throw tens bucks each in a hat and go fishing! Winner takes all! Could do it like once a month! Switch between inshore and offshore! What y'all think?
Where is the like button?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Good Idea. And if the weather is F'ed up we can get together and get hammered and swap fish lies I mean stories.

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
Don't forget about the Miller Lite tournament in the late summer/fall...

Hey Speck', you wanna see who can catch the biggest shellcracker this week? I got five on it lol.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Flounders, Hot Spots and Miller come together and sponsor a fall tournament. Last year was the first. Both inshore and offshore divisions as well as biggest fish (Sharks included). It is a blast so stay tuned and come on out.

Remember, this Saturday 4/20 is both Key Sailing (Hobie) demo day on Quietwater Beach and HOW in Perdido. Please attend at least one of them. If you are interested in Hobies, all models will be available to test drive.

At Key Sailing will also be discussing the formation of a local Island Club for those who have sailing kayaks and want to sail as a group. Comeo on out to Key Sailing on Sat. Starts at 10AM til whenever.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm all in!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts