Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Son and I took the 12v set up last night (Navarre area)....water was so calm and this time we could see a lot more than the last time. Dead fish at the bottom are gone..so that was good.Having a v hull we need at least two feet of water but the water was soclear we did fine on 3 feet+ all kinds of critters, inlcuding nice size shrimp ....lots of niddle fish chasing the lights. Cool tour for the 5 year old. No flounder this time....or may be they were... still training the eyes.

.....picture is a bad one but I am telling ya..water was crystal clear.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Navarre has some flounder. You put more light on the boat you will see more fish.Do you wear a hat when you flounder? have you ever tried sunglasses for thr glare from the light. If you drag a piece of garlic in the water, it attracts flounder.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
garlic?...a hat? sunglasses?...man you do know some serious tricks....still have to try all that....where do you gig @ if you dont mind me asking. PM me if you'd like....you got me thinking now...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
i have never heard of doing all that...expically the garlic thing...i do wear a hat but no sunglasses and dont usually have a problem with the glare unless there is a big ripple on the water

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
So garlic is what we shold be dragging? Dammit man. Someone told me I should be dragging extra sharp cheddar cheese. No wonder I have been getting skunked lately.:doh:doh:doh:banghead:banghead:banghead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts