Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy I work and hunt w/ from time to time called me about 1445 and said "I need Gator". So he told me he shot a nice little buck off BW about 1425 or so. So I asked Gator ifin he wanted to go track a deer and he was PUMPED...the 15 minute drive was full of whinning wanting to get at it!!! We got out there and he showed me purty good blood. The deer made a circle and back into the swamp. It ran through the swamp and about 20 yards on the other side. It was a really nice 6 point! This is the 2nd deer Gator has tracked for Jeremy. He also tracked 1 during bow season (lil' spike) that I will include :takephoto of.....

Gator was wanting his pieces of deer!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Man I Love Labs....I miss mine! Thats awesome!! The buck in my avatar pic was found by a Yellow Lab named Duke in sumter countyAlabama. It was amazing to watch!!

Congrats to gator....give him the heart this time. Please don't tell me your gonna eat it again :sick!:letsdrink

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the heart:letsdrink and tenderloins!!! :letsdrink Logan shot a tree rat and I saved the heart outta that joker that Logan wants to eat too.....So there is heart in out future!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
184 Posts
I wish we had him last night, my buddy shot a good one down and we got great blood for about 100 yards and it came to a log jam we found hair where the deer had jumped it and then its like it stopped, so we backed out and got a beagel that my buddy said was good, boy if that wasnt a waist of time but a group of them went back this morning looking but i havent got a phone call yet.... also in blackwater north of 4

·
Registered
463 Posts
JCW (2/24/2010)Man I Love Labs....I miss mine! Thats awesome!! The buck in my avatar pic was found by a Yellow Lab named Duke in sumter countyAlabama. It was amazing to watch!!

Congrats to gator....give him the heart this time. Please don't tell me your gonna eat it again :sick!:letsdrink
Big Blue on the forum has labs for sale. He has some really nice dogs.

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts
Good job.

I always let my dogs have the head over night and let them all go at it.

amazing what little is left for me to throw away.

·
Registered
822 Posts
mekell (2/25/2010)
JCW (2/24/2010)Man I Love Labs....I miss mine! Thats awesome!! The buck in my avatar pic was found by a Yellow Lab named Duke in sumter countyAlabama. It was amazing to watch!!

Big Blue on the forum has labs for sale. He has some really nice dogs.[/quote

no room in my little place for a dog anymore....Got 3 lil boys under 5 yrs old!

As soon as I can get us into a larger house the first think we are getting is a Female Yellow Lab!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts