Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is coming into town for the last week of March and he loves to eat gator. I also enjoy some good gator, but have not really searched for a good place to get it around here. Is there a good restaurant to order alligator around the Niceville, Destin, FWB, Navarre, area? Would be interested in getting some to cook also.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think that new cajun place on mary ester by the sprint store has it. it's in the same plaza as Art's appliances......new restaraunt.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didnt know AJs had gator I will have to check it out. I agree killing my own would be great and has always been a dream of mine to go on a gator hunt, but it doesnt really help me out right now. Hopefully this year or next I can get in on a hunt, might apply for a tag this year. I didnt last year since I wasnt a resident quite yet. Gators in Milton is a little far, but who knows ill keep it in mind if were over that way at all.

Ate at the Cajun Kitchen in fort walton for lunch today and we had gator every way they cook it, it was pretty good. They get all their gator from the farm in Louisianna that was on the show dirty jobs, at least thats what I was told.

Thanks for the replys guys, keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
you want some gator? Ill send you some. Ill get you a price on it per lb and then tell you how to cook it! Save your money going out to eat it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts