Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it on 360tuna. There was not much info on it. It said there was a post on 2coolfishing. I couldn't find it, The fish was supposed to have been caught somewhere in Florida.

·
Praedator
10,006 Posts
ratzila (12/26/2007)The fish was supposed to have been caught somewhere in Florida.
Based on the (772) area code on the rental boat behind him in the picture, it looks to be the Ft. Pierce area or somewhere close to that.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Found this posted in a search of Ft. Pierce gator trout.

Gator Trout Caught in Ft. Pierce Measures 34 Inches!

Josh Kersey and his fiancee Lauren Phares proudly display a 34 inch speckled trout Phares caught while fishing from a dock about 1:30 a.m. in Ft. Pierce recently. The trout was released after a few quick photos. Kersey plans to have a fiberglass replica mount of the fish made. (Courtesy Photo)

:clap

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
nice trout, the picture of the chick was in florida sportsman this month:bowdown

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
jared (12/26/2007)tht trout on the bottom is nowhere near 34"
My biggest trout was 9 lbs 14oz. and was 31 inches long. That fish in the bottom picture looks like it could eat mine. Easily 34 inches

·
Registered
143 Posts
ok there mr stall--it's not putting the fish down, i'm simply stating that it is not 34"-I love itwhenlittle boys that act tough on a computer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts