Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody receive their tags in the mail? The last 2 years running I have had to re-request them(lost in the mail presumably) and I got some folks coming to hunt. I want to see if anybody’s has arrived.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
They release them in alphabetical order. I'm in a big group on FB for gator hunting and it seems that anyone with an R,S,T, last name got their tags friday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Tags, ha, they dont want my money. Have tried to give it to them for 7 years straight. Hate I won't be able to show it off, but sure gonna eat good!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
There are still a pile of tags available for counties east of here...

They give out less than 100 tags for escambia and Santa rosa county... and honestly the gator hunting sucks here. If it's something you really want to do, I'd apply for somewhere else and hire a guide for the county you get.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
There are still a pile of tags available for counties east of here...

They give out less than 100 tags for escambia and Santa rosa county... and honestly the gator hunting sucks here. If it's something you really want to do, I'd apply for somewhere else and hire a guide for the county you get.

I dont care to hire anyone, just want to get out there with my boys on our boat and go after 1 of the 3 I have been watching for years! Oh well, just be a "fishing trip" up a river

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called and they said I should get them any day now.

Only reason I am being persistent on this is because last year and I believe the year prior to that I didn't receive them and I had to request them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts