Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have I got the treat for you Gator fans!!!

I have a signed Danny Wuerffel hat. Number 7 himself. As if that wasn't enough, it is also signed by the one and only #74, Jason Odom.

Hat was used prior to signature. I have stored it in a box for the last 20 years or so. Some dirt spots here and there, slight deformation of the front (which could go away with wearing it). Signatures are still clear and easy to read. Brim in great condition.

For the low price of $20 (One dollar per year storage fee) you can be the coolest guy at the next tailgate party.

(Will also trade for nintendo 64 games :thumbup:)

Shoot me a PM.
Located in Pensacola near UWF, and travel to Pace every few days.

*Note* This is not a flat brim hat. So if you enjoy leaving the tags on your clothes and sagging your pants, it's best to look elsewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
This looks like something my daughter would buy just to agitate me. I will make sure she never sees this item!

Good luck with the sale!

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
To any potential buyers, I would get those signatures checked out. This guy can't be trusted........

·
Registered
656 Posts
Obviously, I have no love for UF, but Wuerffel was one of the games' all-time greats! And a fantastic guy, too!

·
Registered
187 Posts
NOT a Gator fan myself, but a Danny Wuerfel fan for sure. Quite a man. Best COLLEGE QB I ever saw. He and CSS were quite a match. GLWS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts