Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
81 - 100 of 167 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
15,717 Posts
Looks good but I see no golf balls?
I actually hit 10 back on the golf course right before those pics. I pull the driver out and try to drive the green.

• Haha
Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Bearded Brotula
15,717 Posts
I see your stucco, I am painting mine right now. I have 70 gallons more to paint ohh fun. I am trying to finish up so I can go fishing.
I have to paint mine and get rid of the peach color. I want to replace windows first, but dang that's expensive. I'm not looking forward to the 3 cases of caulk to use. Need to buy a sprayer, hate I sold all mine. The elastomerics are so easy to spray.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
okra can be sowed as thick as you can in a row. i've noticed years back that okra will produce just as much if you space it or crowd it. just make sure you cut it every day when it starts to produce
jack

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
okra can be sowed as thick as you can in a row. i've noticed years back that okra will produce just as much if you space it or crowd it. just make sure you cut it every day when it starts to produce
jack
I picked up some Okra that had 5-6 plants in a pot and I just put them in the ground that way as an experiment and they seem to be doing good!

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
no need to pull the leaves. okra plants prune their bottom leaves naturally.
jack

Reactions: Deja vu

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Okra , like squash is best when picked and i eat okra every day it is available . a quick rinse and steam with a little salt or a little olive oil to coat the quickly cut and rolled in corn meal sections to ether air fry or skillet fry with only enough oil for the corn meal.
another favorite is okra and tomatoes including the Margret Holmes okra and tomatoes which has very good taste but to much salt = so i add my own unsalted okra .
was great fried in bacon grease with little burned pieces when i was a kid

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
How did fresh okra turn out in the air fryer? I am eager to try that one.
not as good as fried in bacon grease by a long shot but i cut , salt and lightly cover with the oil then roll it in the corn meal and into a basket before the Emeril Lagasse air fryer . can not say it is that great and is a little hard but i am trying to eat healthy . cooking it in a pan taste better

81 - 100 of 167 Posts