Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought many people might like to know that PFF's very own Garbo will be the guest speaker at the Hook, Line and Sinker Seminar Series on Monday night. Curtis will be spilling all of his pompano secrets so everybody come out for the info, free food and cheap drinks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
It's been a long time since I been to Flounders, they don't have anything against bringing kids do they? I might have to make the trip for this one!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
69Viking (3/10/2010)It's been a long time since I been to Flounders, they don't have anything against bringing kids do they? I might have to make the trip for this one!

im not 100% sure but i think they have a playground out back...so there is their free entertainment

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
fisheye48 (3/10/2010)
69Viking (3/10/2010)It's been a long time since I been to Flounders, they don't have anything against bringing kids do they? I might have to make the trip for this one!
im not 100% sure but i think they have a playground out back...so there is their free entertainment
My oldest Anthony (Age 12) will be the one with me and he'll be more interested in learning Garbo's tricks right along side me!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
69Viking (3/10/2010)
fisheye48 (3/10/2010)

My oldest Anthony (Age 12) will be the one with me and he'll be more interested in learning Garbo's tricks right along side me!

oh ok....then go...curtis is a good speaker and a better fisherman...he knows his pomps!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
DANG! Gonna have to put this one on the calendar, as Lane and I love to catch and eat these Rambos of the surf. Pound per pound, they are one of the most fighting species available to beach fishers. And we have heard that Curtis is very knowledgeable in catching them, so we want to tap that well of knowledge. We'll see you there.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Can someone take notes and post for those of us out of the neighborhood?

Like in Kabul - please? :baby

I love those little beasties!

Thanks much

Stressless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts