Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARBO :letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty AND BIGEM 1958 :letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty

·
Super Moderator
28,495 Posts
:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Ya'll behave yourselves!!!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Happy <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>
freaking:letsparty birthday <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>
y'all

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CURTIS AND BIGEM...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Curtis... your not getting older... just better!!!!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
You all are way too Cool.

A another forum member and I had a conversation yesterday about this, and I believe it to be true:

There is not a group of people brought together on the internet better than the group that are members of this website.

Thanks to everyone of you.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Here's lookin at you kid. Happy Birthday and many more.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Happy Birthday Curtis, and many more!:letsparty:letsdrink...

Good seeing at the bank a few minutes ago. I'm really going to miss you when you move...hopefully you'll stay on the forum and when you come back down to your OB house, be sure to call or stop by...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
It was good seeing you at the bank as well, Mike. I will have to stay in touch, way too many friends not to.

How often do you go to the bank, I would like to start meeting you there and going with you, I felt more important whilein there talking to you...

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
man, your funny curtis...calling me "big money" in front of those bankers made me feel special...you are the one with the cabbage...and know everyone in the place...

let's meet for lunch soon...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Ultralite (12/5/2007)man, your funny curtis...calling me "big money" in front of those bankers made me feel special...you are the one with the cabbage...and know everyone in the place...

let's meet for lunch soon...
It would be my Honor, Mike. Whenevery you want (for the next 2 weeks) I like to eat.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Happy Birthday Curtis:letsdrink Are you like Miss Cindy and stuck on 39 forever?

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Happy Birthday Curtis, Unfortunately we've only met the one time but you have by far been the most welcome addition to the forum in a long long time. Enjoy your vacation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts