Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife and I are having a garage sale this weekend so I figured I’d post some of the stuff here that like minded individuals might be interested in who also don’t like garage sales.

-First 4 gun rack $30 antique
-2 gun $15 antique
-other 4 gun know nothing about SOLD
-black gun sled box thing $10

Everything else should have visible prices.

Not pictured is factory gen 4 Glock 19 sights that I replaced as soon as I bought it $7

Attachments

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$10 for both ammo boxes

Attachments

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$10 for all 6 16oz bank sinkers. Will be adding a lot of my grandfathers bass fishing tackle after I pick it up from my parents. Some lures are antique still in box.

Attachments

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ben Pearson recurve with aluminum arrows and PSE listed under hunting forum.

Boat seats free to a good home. One standard and one folding that would need new bottom cushion from sitting in my parents backyard. Pedestal seat mount free as well.

Attachments

·
Apex
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When my grandfather passed I was left with ALOT of old freshwater stuff. None of this is priced yet as I’m still sorting through it all with some still unboxed. Some old wooden lures, reel manuals, bait caster rods, few reels, tackle boxes, misc stuff, etc. Garage sale is Saturday from 7-12 so If you see anything you might be interested in beforehand just shoot me a text 393-0826 or if you want to come check it out PM me and I’ll give you my address. Where I live isn’t for the internet world to know. Thanks.

Spencer

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts