Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; "><span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage">I'll have a bunch of stuff for sale at 3500 Fawnwood Drive in Pace. It is right off Woodbine Road close to the huge neighborhood yard sale at Woodbine Springs. If you are in the area stop by and see some great deals. Nothing is new, but I just want it sold so I can pay some school bills and also pick up some new stuff.No reasonable offer will be refused.Seriously, I want it gone. Here is a list of some of the stuff I will have out there.

2 - Shimano Stradic 2500FH's $70 each/offer
12' Ugly Stick with one guide missing the ceramic part
couple of Ugly Sticks with nothing wrong with them
a custom rod I built on a Ugly Stick blank
big Shakespeare surf reel
tiny ultralite reel
big pier gaff
bunch of lures
fishing gloves
Costa del Mars(green mirror, black frames, comes with box and everything) $100/offer
and more

Also will have a 14' semi-V hull aluminium boat with aluminum trailer. Treated plywood removable decking all for $750, but no offer at all will be refused. We really gotta sell this thing. Bring an offer and it'll probably be good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts