Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking the weekly operations report and noticed where a small Destin charter boat was intercepted with over 100 lbs of fish filets on Board.

Any ideas who that might have been? Also, is there a similar report for the NOAA law enforcement arm?

I used to get checked frequently fishing out of Destin but now with the fishing so good, I am usually coming home about the time Deputy Mullet is finishing breakfast.

·
Registered
281 Posts
FWC had a fellow at N.P. boat ramp with 8 Red Drum he had gigged. I didnt see it, but my Flounder gigging buddy did.
Shipoke

·
Registered
152 Posts
Guy kills a hawk posts pictures of it on Youtube..FWC gets his address from his profile and evidence by printing the pictures..Stupid stupid stupid both for killing the hawk and posting it on youtube.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Honesty - Priceless:

Officer Royce Johnson responded to the Blackwater Wildlife Management Area (WMA) Hutton Unit regarding a hunter taking an illegal deer. A hunter shot a 4-point buck and stated he could not locate it. The hunter came back the next morning, located the deer, and brought it to the check station. After being interviewed, Officer Johnson believed the hunter was aware of the rule in the Hutton Unit that bucks must have a minimum of three points on one side. Charges are pending.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts