Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Look, just because I live in my mom's basement, doesn't mean you guys can pick on me... it's not my fault I'm a shitty fishermen... I spend my time between my morning and evening goat humpings, talking trash on the internet... my signal isn't very good down here so can y'all slow it down a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Returning from a trip Saturday, while cleaning fish an unmarked truck pulled into our driveway, and an uniformed FWC officer gets out and walks back around to the pier. Very friendly and polite, he asked how was our day .. we had the fish out of the cooler, all 100% legal species, size and number.

Never had a check from the shore , and from our private property (though out on the dock I think is all his jurisdiction).

I think we was checking boats at a nearby marina and saw me come in, though we have to tied up and pulling gear and fish off for at least 15 minutes before he showed up.

Has any ever had FWC pull into their yard ?
Sad. You already have to be a freaking Philadelphia lawyer to keep all the fish rules straight. Government overreach at its finest.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Sad. You already have to be a freaking Philadelphia lawyer to keep all the fish rules straight. Government overreach at its
That's what I thought.... but under the circumstances i.just smiled and cooperated,

Then thought maybe I should post the experience on PFF .. see if this has happened before or maybe FWC was over reaching..

Six pages of comments laster... well its entertaining at least

·
Registered
15 Posts
Returning from a trip Saturday, while cleaning fish an unmarked truck pulled into our driveway, and an uniformed FWC officer gets out and walks back around to the pier. Very friendly and polite, he asked how was our day .. we had the fish out of the cooler, all 100% legal species, size and number.

Never had a check from the shore , and from our private property (though out on the dock I think is all his jurisdiction).

I think we was checking boats at a nearby marina and saw me come in, though we have to tied up and pulling gear and fish off for at least 15 minutes before he showed up.

Has any ever had FWC pull into their yard ?
Coming in to the boat ramp at Mahogany Mill this Tuesday night, I got stopped and boarded by FWC waiting at the dock. He complained that My Motor Idle was too fast and that my Boat had too tight of Quarters to move around in??
REALLY??? Go buy your OWN boat!! Then complain! Checked everything on my boat..Everything was fine..I have an 89 21 foot Mako Center Console with a 2 Stroke 200 Yamaha motor, of which I personally have done ALL the Engine and Electrical work on!
Excuse me that I can't afford or want a 100k brand new boat with a 4 stroke. I actually LOVE my 2 stroke Yamaha!
I tried to be nice to him and joke around a bit, Since I do look like Young Elvis and am a Professional Entertainer...but I guess he was having a rough time at home with his wife?? He was having none of it...

Who knows! lol....
Anyways, he finally walked away to check on another boat that just had pulled in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
a lot of people seemingly have the need to show their asses based off of their "rights" supposedly being violated...LMAO. I was taught at a young age that law enforcement officers do not make the laws. They just interpret the law and issue warnings, tickets or arrests based on the situation/crime. If you want to mouth off...do it in front of a judge...don't be the idiot who gets a beat down trying to "exert some sort of authority".
Excuse me?? It's called knowing your RIGHTS! You don't have to be a Lawyer to NOT get pushed around! We are Still AMERICANS! My parents did not Legally Immigrate to this country to be pushed around! Grow a Pair buddy!!!

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Elvis, you should have told him that at least you own your own boat and don't have to ride around in a state supplied Truck/Boat all the while living off the government dole.

Reactions: John B. and MrFish

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
Elvis, you should have told him that at least you own your own boat and don't have to ride around in a state supplied Truck/Boat all the while living off the government dole.
Careful, that might constitute back talk and the FWC might "beat ass".

·
Registered
426 Posts
Excuse me?? It's called knowing your RIGHTS! You don't have to be a Lawyer to NOT get pushed around! We are Still AMERICANS! My parents did not Legally Immigrate to this country to be pushed around! Grow a Pair buddy!!!
Your parents obviously didn't teach you respect for authority. I simply said that if you want to argue...go to court where you can be heard. When you argue with a cop and puff up your chest as if you're some badass, you'll likely get your feelings hurt. By the way, unless you're a lawyer and you know your "rights" to the letter of the law, you'll likely be embarrassed in court too.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
Only lawyers know how to read and understand laws.....dumbest fucking thing typed in this thread.

101 - 120 of 162 Posts