Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
“suck it trumper”

Really, you are from Alabama? Please move from the South completely and never speak to any of us again.

Is this what you meant to type?

·
Premium Member
10,963 Posts
actually unlike many under 40, I've never been put in the back of a cop car for being an idiot. You're welcome to pretend you're mister badass "protecting your rights" while going to the hospital after getting a severe beatdown while I'll gladly take a ticket and go to court and get it dismissed...and if the cop was in the wrong, he'll be admonished. If you mouth off to a cop, you're automatically in the wrong...amazing your fragile ego can't see that.
Your life sounds boring. You should live a little.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
F Texas. Land of shitty tacos, poor drivers and pecker pirates.
I can't believe you brought tacos into this! Where in Alabama can you get a decent taco? If you say "Taco Bell", we'll ask John B to exercise his super moderator powers and cast you onto the banned pile with the other mouthy little dip-shits.:confused:

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
I can't believe you brought tacos into this! Where in Alabama can you get a decent taco? If you say "Taco Bell", we'll ask John B to exercise his super moderator powers and cast you onto the banned pile with the other mouthy little dip-shits.:confused:
There's a place in Foley off 59. Pretty good tacos.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn dumbest thing I have read here in a long long time. And there is some stupid crap you beat out. Congrats, I guess.
Sorry you feel that way. I don't always articulate the best way to get my point across.
After you posted I think "fandango" did his best to beat me out though!
My only point is with no law enforcement you will be eating cigar minnows in 50 years. Too much enforcement and only the elites will get to fish.
It is that way in a lot of countries around the world.
As the "great Kanaka " once said: I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. Disclaimer--He may not agree with me either.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Are those Grundens ya old bastard? Take your meds.
Don't be a hater. Unlike your punk ass, I don't have to buy mine from a guy named "T-Bone". I got a prescription and a $5 co-pay.

And if you keep talking like that about Grundens, John B is sure enough gonna delete you.

81 - 100 of 162 Posts