Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 162 Posts

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,437 Posts
Heck No, he wasn't black, he was Red after he got shot, ya'know from all the blood. And yes, he was armed to the teeth. That's all I know.

·
Registered
546 Posts
They probably said the same thing about the passenger pigeon! Oh wait; they are extinct now.
Enjoy your hunting and fishing because we may be one of the last generations to enjoy it unless you are an elite.
Damn dumbest thing I have read here in a long long time. And there is some stupid crap you beat out. Congrats, I guess.

·
Registered
426 Posts
You don't think that reflects on the LEO more for beating someone's ass for being mouthy, than the mouthy individual? Last I checked, beating ass isn't the proper response for someone running their mouth for LEO. Again, why do I have to waste time and money, because someone is on a power trip and/or doesn't know the law they are enforcing?
no, I think it reflects more on a society which seems to not understand respect for authority. If you want to be the asshole who mouths off to a cop and gets his ass beat, I'll laugh at the youtube video of you being shoved in the back of a patrol car for being an idiot. Again, the court is where you can argue. Being belligerent to a cop is stupid.

·
Super Moderator
13,136 Posts
no, I think it reflects more on a society which seems to not understand respect for authority. If you want to be the asshole who mouths off to a cop and gets his ass beat, I'll laugh at the youtube video of you being shoved in the back of a patrol car for being an idiot. Again, the court is where you can argue. Being belligerent to a cop is stupid.
How many boots do you lick on an average day?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
These kids today just don't get it. John B is one of the good ones and he doesn't see it. What are we teaching these younger men and women? I will remember to put " You can't do this" on your heads stone. Now get off my lawn.:mad:

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
These kids today just don't get it. John B is one of the good ones and he doesn't see it. What are we teaching these younger men and women? I will remember to put " You can't do this" on your heads stone. Now get off my lawn.:mad:
Best Funny Eye Roll Animated GIFs in 2021

·
Registered
426 Posts
How many boots do you lick on an average day?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
actually unlike many under 40, I've never been put in the back of a cop car for being an idiot. You're welcome to pretend you're mister badass "protecting your rights" while going to the hospital after getting a severe beatdown while I'll gladly take a ticket and go to court and get it dismissed...and if the cop was in the wrong, he'll be admonished. If you mouth off to a cop, you're automatically in the wrong...amazing your fragile ego can't see that.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
actually unlike many under 40, I've never been put in the back of a cop car for being an idiot. You're welcome to pretend you're mister badass "protecting your rights" while going to the hospital after getting a severe beatdown while I'll gladly take a ticket and go to court and get it dismissed...and if the cop was in the wrong, he'll be admonished. If you mouth off to a cop, you're automatically in the wrong...amazing your fragile ego can't see that.
You should go ahead and surrender any guns you have, since you obviously care nothing about rights. Not sure where you live, but cops do not beat ass for being mouthy. If they do, then they shouldn't be a cop.

·
Registered
426 Posts
You should go ahead and surrender any guns you have, since you obviously care nothing about rights. Not sure where you live, but cops do not beat ass for being mouthy. If they do, then they shouldn't be a cop.
I live in Texas where we know our rights and so do the police. Most of us respect authority and don't have the need to be assholes. It seems obvious that your need to be right and spew your testosterone outweighs your intelligence. Good luck eventually making it to being an elder without knots on your head from stupidity.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,952 Posts
I live in Texas where we know our rights and so do the police. Most of us respect authority and don't have the need to be assholes. It seems obvious that your need to be right and spew your testosterone outweighs your intelligence. Good luck eventually making it to being an elder without knots on your head from stupidity.
Knowing your rights is not being wrong and it doesn't mean I am berating or cussing the cops. I respect people until they give me a reason to not respect them, like violating my rights or calling me an asshole for knowing my rights. So, you can go fuck yourself.

If some cop proposes to do a body cavity search on you, for no reason, you should just let him ream your asshole and then let a judge admonish him later.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I have three 75 lb dogs that don't like folks near their fence. Nothing against the popo, they don't like golfers that hit into the rough either. They really don't mind the beer cart girl though. Weird.
Well trained dogs with their priorities in order!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Knowing your rights is not being wrong and it doesn't mean I am berating or cussing the cops. I respect people until they give me a reason to not respect them, like violating my rights or calling me an asshole for knowing my rights. So, you can go fuck yourself.

If some cop proposes to do a body cavity search on you, for no reason, you should just let him ream your asshole and then let a judge admonish him later.
again, it seems your ego outweighs your intelligence. You also seem like someone who's prone to anger...NOBODY said you can't ask a police officer about a legality or can't advocate for your rights...I simply said, and your messages show it, that being belligerent to a cop will likely land you in jail and likely with a few knots on your head. The OP was cleaning fish in his back yard...who's to say what happened beforehand to potentially offer suspicion...the FWC officer could have suspected a law being broken, someone at the ramp may have reported a law being broken etc. The OP obviously didn't get a ticket and the officer went on his way...this need to "go to the Supreme Court" over something so minor makes me think you need to get a job or a hobby rather than arguing about nonsense on the Internet.

·
Registered
9,735 Posts
I gave up using common sense on Mrfish. I’m actually ashamed of myself for trying to reason with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Green Eggs And Ham
11,114 Posts
I think we are mixing the colors a little. Don't mix green with blue. We are not talking about the police (blue) we are talking about green (FWC). I have seen FWC act the total ass on the piers and yes people gave them shit especially when they didn't know what they were talking about. Nobody here is saying Fck the popo.

But for a FWC officer to walk on your property, come down to your dock is a little much to me, legal sure but crappy. Whats the FWC officer going to do make the guy jump in the water and retrieve the carcass's of the fish? AS far as shooting a dog, I mean come on there is no life threatening fish deal to shoot a mans dog.

61 - 80 of 162 Posts