Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im very ignorant with this so bear with me.

i have a fusion Ms bt100 in my boat with a JLP audio amp and half a dozen speakers. I can pick the fusion on Bluetooth with relative ease but it only stays connected for about 5-8 seconds before cutting out. My Bluetooth shows it still connected but there is no volume. I can disconnect and reconnect and it will do the same thing, stay connected for about 5-8 seconds and then repeat. I left it connected and was fishing and then it kicked on a few times but cut out.

any ideas where to start? It’s the same situation with different phones. The boat is new to me so this is my first go’round with this.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Sounds like the Bluetooth device is going out call fusion customer service they will walk you through it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it’s confusing because my phone shows it connected, it just won’t play. I’m assuming that it must be between the fusion BT and the amp?
I messed with it a bit last night and had it cranked up and it stayed connected but when I dialed it down to a reasonable volume, it wouldn’t play.
I seldom if ever listen to music on the boat but I wouldn’t mind having it work for long runs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts