Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am upgrading the electronics on the boat I just bought. The units all work, I have not removed the antennas or wiring from the boat yet.

Radar is Furuno model 1731 mark-3. 36 mile closed array. it is a great radar we picked up small limbs floating down the ICW between Port St. Joe and Panama City. It has lots of features Zoom, Track, Guard etc....Manual included.....$350.00 SOLD

Color video sounder model FCV-667 Transducer not included. Manual included. Good sounder easy to operate...MAKE OFFER

Furuno color chartplotter model GP 1650W. Local chip is not included. Chip in the unit is for NC. & SC.Manual & antenna included.MAKE OFFER

As best I can tell all of these Furuno units are about ten years old. They all work.I really hate to sell the radar, but I have a new network system going on the boat. The radar is really great.

My cell phone went in the drink last night floundering. If interested PM me. Units can be picked up at my boat Daybreak Marina.

RADAR IS SOLD>>>Litecatch

Forget the previously posted prices...Make me an offer!!!! No one interested they will go in the trash..

33' Bertram "Celtic" wetslipped

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
i sent you a PM. i'll take the radar.

oh, how did you do floundering?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts