Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of a late post, it's from saturday. Even though the weather was garbage my brother was in town from south Florida, so we decided to head out and try our luck. We first tried to find some reds trolling stretches and looking for birds, but since we had my three year old daughter out with us and nothing much was happening we decided to head over to the three mile bridge to let her have some fun with white trout. We did ok and of course she had a blast catching fish with her uncle. When the rain came we decided to make a run for the ramp, but decided to hit one more spot on the way in. The first fish on felt good and I kept on saying don't be a red fish(i was hoping for some grouper) wouldn't ya know it, it wound up being a good sized red snapper. Sure was a good lookimg fish, about the time I was getting the snapper back in the water my brother hooked up with the first of two 24" grouper. I caught one more undersized grouper and about a half a dozen breakoffs later it was time to go. Sure was a fun day and a good dinner. When we got back to the house my daughter told my wife she caught all the fish and she wanted to take them in the bath with her. She's got fishing in her blood.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Loading up the gear tomorrow, I can't stand it any more. Got to get the boy one of them Gags.

Nice Catch :bowdown

1 - 11 of 11 Posts