Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,963 Posts
I heard this question asked at the break table at work yesterday. How many people do you PERSONALLY know who died from C-19 and had had the vax? How many UNvaxxed do you know who have died or had a really bad time of it? Simple redneck math worked for me. I'd say the social media platforms have killed more people than any other C-19 complication.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I feel much better than I have since the 2nd when I started my second round with covid. 5 of us came down with it and only 1 had to be hospitalized and he has COPD and a mass in his lung that scares him more than Covid
None of us has had the vaccine so natural immunity for the win so far
Edit We all have been taking vitamin C,D3 and Zinc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Vaccinated, but might have covid??? All the recent symptoms say it ..... messaged my Dr so we'll see from here most likely won't get response till tomorrow..... if the temp goes up more.....headed to the er
Normal earlier today ..... but up now

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Gray snapper tastes better than Grey snapper.

Reactions: SurfRidr

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I've had COVID symptoms my whole life. Sneeze, cough, stuffy nose. They told me it was sinus problems. Shit I may be the COVID epicenter since 1962!

• Haha
Reactions: jwilson1978

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I've had COVID symptoms my whole life. Sneeze, cough, stuffy nose. They told me it was sinus problems. Shit I may be the COVID epicenter since 1962!
Chronic sinusitis what they told me. It got alot better when I stopped staying on a tractor every weekend

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is a good read from an ER doctor in NYC. Up to 30% of hospitalized ICU patients are from vax complications but are not reported.

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
SMH. The Gateway Pundit? FFS.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
SMH. The Gateway Pundit? FFS.
So do you think the story is just fake? That she doesn't exist or she just didn't really say that? I'm curious.
Looks like she's at least really a NYC ICU doctor and has talked about treating Covid. But it's a perspective you won't hear in the mainstream, too much censorship.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts