61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Reactions: LY-zer

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Here is a question maybe someone can answer...why are Americans being forced to take the vaccine yet illegals flowing across the borders...who brought in the lambda and mu variations in from Central and South American...not getting the vaccine before they are released to spread it? Mu is now spread in 49 states.

How do they know Delta is still the prevalent strain, since the only way to tell the difference in different strains is by genetic sequencing and those have been done very rarely. Lambda and mu both are both more infectious than Delta and both are more resistant to the vaccines than Delta.

·
Registered
736 Posts
H2OMARK - worldwide, there have been 219 million cases of covid reported and 4.55 million deaths - 41.3 million and 662k deaths in the US. Also worldwide, 2.37 billion have been fully vaccinated - 179 million of those in the US. Your article you linked says that 14k have reportedly died from the vaccine in the US - according to the VAERS which any Joe Blow can go put a report on. Are you really claiming that getting Covid is safer than getting the vaccine? If the vaccine had the same death rate as covid, there would be mass deaths occurring across the world and US.

I really don't care if you or anyone else gets vaccinated or not and I definitely don't believe in any kind of mandate, but some of you need to take a closer look at the theories you are buying into and what it is that's driving you to buy into them.

·
Registered
533 Posts
but some of you need to take a closer look at the theories you are buying into and what it is that's driving you to buy into them
The theory I'm buying into is my own and that is: I don't believe anything coming from the CDC, the Biden regime, the WHO, the CCP, the democrats, the republicans, the doctors, or the hospitals. They are all liars in this theory of mine.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Boom...what are the effects of this vaccine a few years down the road on adults? 5 years down the road on children? No one has a clue because studies were not done to FDA requirements.

This vaccine was not run through the standard tests that all medicines and vaccines are required to go through to be accepted by the FDA. Now the NIHS says you must get a booster...while the CDC says do NOT get a booster. The government health services have no clue about the vaccine, so it becomes hard to trust them.

I've been the victim of a vaccine that was not put through the normal testing before. I won't do it again. Remember, this same government conducted the Tuskegee experiment plus exposed a lot of military member to deliberate exposure to radiation just to see what would happen.

·
Registered
736 Posts
The theory I'm buying into is my own and that is: I don't believe anything coming from the CDC, the Biden regime, the WHO, the CCP, the democrats, the republicans, the doctors, or the hospitals. They are all liars in this theory of mine.
Good for you and I agree, you can't pick and choose which CDC data you want to trust vs. not trust...H2OMARK used CDC data in his post.

What are the long term effects of having gotten Covid, especially a severe case? What are the long term effects of the antibody infusion everyone is praising? I don't know, neither do you. We put a lot of garbage into our bodies these days from everyday products we use. I decided to take my chances with the J&J shot. So far 4 months later, no issues I know of and no Covid either that I know of. I weighed the pros/cons just like you did, I just decided to get the shot. I also think they should not call it a vaccine, b/c it's definitely more similar to the Flu shot.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Well since they are not counting ALL vaccine related deaths we will never know the true number. My wife's sister died from "complications" from a blood clot after getting the vaccine. They didn't list that as the cause. So i am sure 14k is way lower than the actual number.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
i was not going to get the vax. my brother, sil, son and his family all got the moderna with mild side effects. that was several months ago. they were all asking me to get the vax so i went to winn-dixie and got the 2 shots, last one was last friday. i had no side effects, my arm at the jab point was a little sore for a day but that was it. i remember getting the tb pricks where the jab site turned into a blister but mine didn't. the doc. said i had natural immunity. i've had pneumonia.
the doc said i was probably immune to any respiratory diseases. i'm still skeptical of this pandemic situation but i went along with the sheep. baaaah. lol.
jack

Reactions: Achim2 and FoteeFy

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,355 Posts
Im hearing that one side effect of the moderna in men is a erection that last more than 4 hours.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
The numbers are played with on both sides. Look at China. Started there and they have folks piled on top of each other, but this is what they're reporting. That's 95k infected, since the start of this virus and only 4,600 deaths in the entire country.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

How much you want to bet that Russia, N Korea, Venezuela, etc. are also fudging their numbers. The real number of cases and deaths, worldwide, is probably much higher.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Im hearing that one side effect of the moderna in men is a erection that last more than 4 hours.....

i heard that, too. that's why i'm going back for a third. lol. maybe a fourth.
jack

Reactions: delta dooler

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
H2OMARK - worldwide, there have been 219 million cases of covid reported and 4.55 million deaths - 41.3 million and 662k deaths in the US. Also worldwide, 2.37 billion have been fully vaccinated - 179 million of those in the US. Your article you linked says that 14k have reportedly died from the vaccine in the US - according to the VAERS which any Joe Blow can go put a report on. Are you really claiming that getting Covid is safer than getting the vaccine? If the vaccine had the same death rate as covid, there would be mass deaths occurring across the world and US.

I really don't care if you or anyone else gets vaccinated or not and I definitely don't believe in any kind of mandate, but some of you need to take a closer look at the theories you are buying into and what it is that's driving you to buy into them.
I'm not claiming anything, you'll notice I said debate the data, not the messenger. I do know however that the data the CDC is relating here is incomplete as if you look at their qualifiers you are not vaxed until you get the second shot. Anyone dieing with only one shot (that is relevant to me b/c I know 3 people personally that fits this) are counted in the column of non-vaxed. I've had covid but my wife hasn't so to make her feel more comfortable, I will probably get the shot with her, leaning towards J&J. Long term effects of the vaccine and Covid itself are yet to be understood but I don't have a good feeling about either but just getting out of treatment for stage 4 cancer, I need any thing available that will increase my chances from death for at least 10 years when I suspect the cancer will make a reappearance.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
883 Posts
Father in law had the J&J shot 3 or 4 months before dying from COVID

·
Registered
628 Posts
Boom...what are the effects of this vaccine a few years down the road on adults? 5 years down the road on children? No one has a clue because studies were not done to FDA requirements.

This vaccine was not run through the standard tests that all medicines and vaccines are required to go through to be accepted by the FDA. Now the NIHS says you must get a booster...while the CDC says do NOT get a booster. The government health services have no clue about the vaccine, so it becomes hard to trust them.

I've been the victim of a vaccine that was not put through the normal testing before. I won't do it again. Remember, this same government conducted the Tuskegee experiment plus exposed a lot of military member to deliberate exposure to radiation just to see what would happen.
What are the effects of getting covid now, not down the road. The natural immunity is probably better than the shot, but the shot doesnt come with near the immediate gamble. I'd rather grow an extra thumb 5 yrs from now than risk going
Tits up trying to get me some natural immunity.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
What are the effects of getting covid now, not down the road. The natural immunity is probably better than the shot, but the shot doesnt come with near the immediate gamble. I'd rather grow an extra thumb 5 yrs from now than risk going
You willing to risk your kids on that?

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
And that's your CHOICE...here in America.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
My effects from getting Covid were extreme fatigue and aching joints...this from an old guy with a damaged heart and COPD from that damaged heart.

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Damage from an untested vaccine down the road. Don't say it's safe for children, because it wasn't run through the required testing for children or adults.
You keep waiting for unknown side effects.

Reactions: YELLOWCAT
61 - 80 of 130 Posts