Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
You are right...we have Constitutional rights...the UK does not.

Tell me...why did Biden exempt the 496,000 people working for the Postal Service from the vaccination mandate?
I corrected you on another thread. He didn't exempt them. Fox News even reported it.

Reactions: Snoozin

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
For the record, I have said more than once that I believe this vaccine is a smart decision for many people, but I believe we all should have the freedom to assess our own risk:benefit ratio and make an informed decision. The fact that people disagree as to the information people use to inform themselves is a whole separate quagmire, but irrelevant to the basic point of constitutional freedom. I am not opposed to the vaccines themselves, just to being forced to receive them by a government mandate, or having personal freedoms and rights squashed, or health care withheld because of 'vaccine status'.

I ain't seen folks this mad since they ran out of cut squid on the Florida Fisherman 11.
On a positive note, Outcast has live shrimp in stock again. :p

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I corrected you on another thread. He didn't exempt them. Fox News even reported it.
Oh, really? The Post Office says they are waiting for the OSHA orders to come out. Under the OSHA regulation, vaccinations are NOT mandated, instead, the employee can be tested for COVID19 once a week.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I have no dog in the fight don't care what everyone does. But just for shits and giggles my brother in law is a crazy S.O.B...And that's how I met his sister LOL. Ya that's good for a lot of fun .They have a cattle farm and hog houses. He and his girlfriend tested positive for Covid last week and this crazy bastard rubbed some kind of paste that was in a truck tool box on his chest like Vicks vaper rub It was some kind of ivermectin.He said next day he was good his girl friend would not t do it she is sick as hell. I think is just because he is a cave man and she is a week shit that never gets out of he house.I dont know or pretend to know

·
Registered
4,598 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Reactions: H2OMARK

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Only thing even close was that time they found out they had to rent the line they were using on their rented reels. Bob said they were pissed about that one.
you're wrong, joey. the worst was when they found out that ruby red lips season was out. lol.
jack

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Registered
533 Posts
It's a giant leap to deny medical care for one reason, but it's just a small step for any reason thereafter. Once the can of worms is open... For instance, today I saw a somewhat overweight man walk out in traffic at Airport Blvd and get hit by a pickup. Well he was overweight and lacking in good judgement and that's two strikes. So, let him die? Nope! But some would say he is overweight and stupid and should not take up a hospital bed. Nurses from SH Medical Center ran to his aid anyway and attempted chest compressions for 15 minutes, albeit to no good end. He died on the spot. So remember if medical help should be denied to one of your loved ones for some reason and you support denying it to anyone for any reason, you should just suck it up.

·
Registered
2017 JVX 18
46 Posts
It's a giant leap to deny medical care for one reason, but it's just a small step for any reason thereafter. Once the can of worms is open... For instance, today I saw a somewhat overweight man walk out in traffic at Airport Blvd and get hit by a pickup. Well he was overweight and lacking in good judgement and that's two strikes. So, let him die? Nope! But some would say he is overweight and stupid and should not take up a hospital bed. Nurses from SH Medical Center ran to his aid anyway and attempted chest compressions for 15 minutes, albeit to no good end. He died on the spot. So remember if medical help should be denied to one of your loved ones for some reason and you support denying it to anyone for any reason, you should just suck it up.
If above is same unfortunate accident as reported on news...I believe the driver of truck needed to display better judgment.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
If above is same unfortunate accident as reported on news...I believe the driver of truck needed to display better judgment.
The better judgement should have been used by an idiot just walking out into traffic.

·
Registered
533 Posts
OK! So to edit, the driver was drunk and as I saw it through trees and traffic, what I posted is was not what happened. The driver jumped the curb and was arrested for DUI manslaughter. My mistake! So my example to push a point was wrong.

·
Registered
2017 JVX 18
46 Posts
Switching gears and back on track with "Hospitals are Full", with the numbers trending down slightly...I wonder how many are walking out on their own vs how many are being carried out to trend the numbers down coupled with hopefully cases are down also?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Meanwhile if you have trouble getting proper care, it COULD be because hospitals and health care systems are losing employees in mass numbers due to Covid vaccine mandates. Speaking of walking out, this is happening in many places and on large scales in multiple health care systems. Thousands of employees of Ascension said they would and if even a percentage actually do, it's a potential real-world problem. Our policy makers who want to take away our freedoms conveniently don't want to give up their own - Congress was exempt from Obamacare, and now they are exempt from the vaccine mandates. I bet they eve have their own special bag limits for triggerfish! :oops:

41 - 60 of 130 Posts