Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
13,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to bed
Nah, I'd hate to get in a bad wreck, have a heart attack or siezure right now. Especially given, the percentages can be cut way down with a vaccine.

Reactions: TheBeeDeeGee

·
Bearded Brotula
13,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Bearded Brotula
13,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I'm still not advocating for mandatory vaccines.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I was on the fence and getting the vaccine ..... but decided to be safe then sorry..... some older neighbors got it with no issues , and surprised my bride said she was game for it..... both of us had no issues , glad we did it ...... don't think the booster is in my future..... but never know

·
Registered
383 Posts
They could clear half of those hospitals by giving everyone the infusion after a positive test. A fella that works for me was running 104 degree fever and his doctor said just fight it with Tylenol. His wife hauled him to the infusion center instead and 48 hours later we was ready to rock besides fatigue from the fight. Why are we pushing the vaccine but not the infusion?

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
It doesn't even have to be a full infusion where you sit forever. Inlaws went and got the antibodies and it was in the form of 4 shots; one in each arm and two in the belly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,626 Posts
They could clear half of those hospitals by giving everyone the infusion after a positive test. Why are we pushing the vaccine but not the infusion?
Let me put on my tinfoil hat and post this article. I highly suspect the companies that produce the shot are making $$$$ off of Uncle Sam.
Believe it's $19.50 a jab.
379,000,000 vaccinated + $19.50 = $7,390,500,000

1 - 20 of 130 Posts