Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So my 13 year old daughter is on spring break and I promised her a fishing trip. She rolled out of bed around 730 which is approximately the time I wanted to have lines in the water. We eventually made it to Ft Pickens around 8ish. As soon as we parked, an Asian gentleman I wish with frequently was leaving. This guy always catches fish so I did not take this as a good sign. He did tell me he was coming back later so that gave me a little hope. As I was setting up, a couple guys down the beach catch 2 in about 15 minutes. After we got all 4 rods up, it was on. We caught fish for a solid 6 hours and threw back twice as many shorts as we kept. Everyone on the beach scored today so I hope everyone made it out and caught a few.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome job! What a difference a day makes. I fished Pickens yesterday from sunrise till noon and couldn't manage a bite, although it was sunny, calm and warm out. The water felt a little cool since the last front came through...guess it's back up to the magic 68 degrees! Thanks for the encouraging report. Many more good days ahead!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts