Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BAMCIS
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two Ugly Stik rods with Penn 3000 spinning reels. One rod is 6'6", one is 7". I have an old beat up rod, functions great but looks bad, has a Penn Senator 3/0 on it. That reel is mechanically awesome, 6/10 cosmetically. I just rebuilt it recently. The penn and ugly stick combos have been used twice. I also have, new in packaging, a fish grabber, vent tool, dehooker, some fishing line. I also have a bunch of lures (mirrodine, yo zuri, others) and some hooks, swivels, weight, leader, a few king and spanish rigs, some gulp and other stuff in a tackle box. Also have a fishing crate that I used in my kayak, has two pvc pipe rod holders attached to it. I would like to sell this all in one fell swoop instead of parting it out indivudually. Asking $200 for the whole deal. Call or text 6186942281.
I can get pictures or a more complete listing of the tackle this evening.
Not looking to trade anything, unless you maybe have an empty beer keg laying around you wanted to trade for one of the rods or something.
I am getting out of the fishing game as I NEVER have time to go unfortunately.

·
BAMCIS
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
BAMCIS
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I figure my asking price is a great deal for someone. I home brew beer and I am upgrading my brew rig to a full electric system from propane, gotta start saving up for all the electric relays and stuff. I drink a lot more beer than I catch fish so I feel like this is an appropriate prioritization of my hobbies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts