Hate to do it but thinking about selling my Summit climber, crossbow with accessories, and my chronograph since we have a baby due here in less than a month and could use the money. Baby is due Nov 10, so won't be doing any hunting this year.
Summit stand $300 OBO
Crossbow with accessories $325 OBO
Chronograph $105 OBO
stand is a Summit Titan SD, 25lbs and supports 350lbs, lots of room. Like new in box, bought November of last year at outcast. A few scuffs from transport but only climbed with it once. Still have the harness that came with it also.
Crossbow is a Barnett Jackal with 4x32 scope, 315fps. Bought January of this year. Shot maybe 15 times, never hunted with or taken in the woods.
9-12 20" Carbon bolts , I forgot exactly the number, pretty sure it's 9 though. 3 Barnett carbon Head hunters and 6 Easton carbon powerbolts.
3 125gr field tips, 6 125gr Slick Trick Magnum broadheads, and 2-3 (I will check tonight) 175gr Slick Trick XBow trick tips that use the blades from the 125gr ST magnums.
Academy Bag target
Barnett cocking rope
Academy elastic sling
Barnett bow wax that came with the crossbow and used on assembly.
Chronograph is a Competition Electronics Pro Chrono Digital. Less than 2 months old and used once for about an hour, like new in box.
- Velocity Range: 21-7,000 feet per second
- Temperature Range: 32-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 16 x 4 x 3-1/4 inches
- Battery Required: One 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Mounting Hole Thread: 1/4 x 20
- Guide Wire Size: 3/16 x 16 inches
- Memory Capacity: Up to 9 strings of up to 99 shots each
- Minimum Time Between Shots: Between 250 mSec and 500 mSec
- Shot Timing Resolution: 750 nSec Crystal Controlled
- Accuracy: +/-1% of measured velocity, or better