Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two sets of regulars. One is a Sherwood and Dacor Pacer backup. The gauges include parkway computer digital and us diver pressure gauge. Good condition. The other is a Sherwood and a back up regulator. The gauges are old and probably need replaced. Both where tested and functional. Asking 75 for the first one listed and 50 for the other. I don’t have much experience with diving stuff so please add any suggestions. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
Good price, but both regulators should be serviced. Usually if you hook them up to a tank. If they breathe easy and dont freeflow. Most likely they are fine. But still should be checked at a shop. If they were us divers conshelfs I would buy them for $120.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ron. The guy I got them from hooked them up to a tank and said they where fine. I agree that I would at least have them looked at or serviced. Thanks

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
They should sell them just tell whoever buys them they worked fine. Regulators always start freeflowing a little when they need overhaul. All regulators are downstream valves. Never seen one freeze up where no air came out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts