Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a READY TO RACE, racing Go Kart. The Kart chassis is a 2004 Millenium Tempest racing chassis. The motor is a 6.5 hp Honda CLONE motor. It comes with a digitron tachometer. Price includes the complete Kart, electric starter for the kart, a kart stand, and an extra carb (390 outlaw carb).
The Kart is made to race in the CLONE division. This division says that the motor must look stock, but may updrade internally with cam and rod... etc. This is a FAST Kart, in a FAST Division.

Asking $1300

If interested, please call me. STEVE (850) 516- ZERO ONE FIVE EIGHT (0158)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
That sumbitch looks fun. Where can you race them around here and can you ride them in your neighborhood or is it bad for them? I always wanted one- I may buy it just to ride for a while then sell it myself. Gimme some info on my questions and I'l let you know. What is the top speed and how is the handling?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT IS FUN!!!! There is a track off Old Corey Field, Pensacola Raceway. There is a website with info, www.pensacolaraceway.com that has some information. They race every other weekend. It is very fast. It would not be recommended for neighborhood roads, since they are not always completely flat. We race on dirt, that by the end of the night is like asphalt. You treat your tires and the HOOK up. As you round the corner and get back into the throttle, you stick and GO... FAST. Been told that in ideal conditions this class of Kart goes 60-70 mph...

I actually bought to race until sold, but now selling faster since I am about to start working 7 days a week, 12 hour days... If you want to see, call me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts