Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sellin' ol' Red. I have officially maxed out the garage. It was picked up in '10. Mod'ed to the max. Scotty with pivot extension, anchor trolley (sorry, no anchor, home made job with a 10 lb dumbell need it for the dual anchor set up on my Ultimate) Milk crate with bait cooler, and outriggers for stand-and-fishability that are convertable to two Scotty rocket tubes and scupper plugs that won't come out with crashing waves.

Wear and tear = minor scratches, seat is a bit sun-bleached but still functioning as it always has.

Asking $600 due to all the mods. My formula, Kayak new $500, rigger mod $100 in parts alone, anchor trolley $35, Scotty w/ pivot ext. $40, milk crate and cooler and so on and so on -$100 wear and tear = $600. Ready to fish yak = Priceless (yeah, i know don't quit my day job.)

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/831962-post22.html

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did I mention it comes with a paddle, yes its true I don't believe in selling a boat without a motor, unlike some people,,,,, ACADEMY...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
cant do anything till after christmas but im interested for sure. if it hasnt sold by then ill hit u up.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to toss in a quick update. Kayak is still available. $600 is the lowest I will go simply for the fact that the only reason for selling was due to my last upgrade and I intend to replenish (some of) the toy fund. The kayak is only a year old and considering the mods, I firmly believe it is still a pretty good deal. I just want to add that, this is not a fire sale or "holy crap, I gotta move again and didn't account for all the toys I accumulated whist in Sunny Pensacola:blink:."

BTW, Wood working is a nasty expensive habit, I don't recommend it, its almost as addicting as fishing, almost.

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Hey Seat, I would like to come look at the kayak. Feel free to give me a call. 850-530-4580. Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interested

Hey man was interested in getting a fishing kayak like the mods if you could give me a call at 8507912508 would like to see it/take it home.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seatmech86

Disregard the previous post, I have since purchased a brand new pescador(im a bit of a gotta have it now person) thx for your consideration.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DANG IT!!!, Sorry I went campin and fishin this weekend, caught a head cold. Hit me up if you need info on Mods....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mods.

Yea liking the pesci so far already modding it; how did you like the plugged scupper holes also the outriggers you made. After using outriggers did the material get fatigued/ show any signs of stress.just wondering on the composite material. Thx again- J

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The link to outriggers is on page one of this tread, they are still holding up and the date stamp from the picture first time on the water is Feb 19 2012. Its PVC, boat bumpers and scotty rod holders so all decent waterborne material. The scuppers are plugged with engine block temp freeze plugs, temp fix for engine blocks permanent fix for way to many scupper holes. That is all scuppersz but one, which is occupied by a level action boat plug in case you reall need that scupper i.e. sinking.

·
biker24
6 Posts
Hi I'm interested in buying a kayak and know nothing about them can you help me out? Is this one a good one for someone like me or would I be in over my head with something like this? Thanks for any help you can give me

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My only advise to any one buying a kayak is to demo the kayak and see if you are comfortable in it. If it is at all possible I can put you in the water with it but my schedule is full up and I am finding it hard to put myself in the water here lately. There are a lot of good reviews on this kayak in the kayak reveiws thread you can check out in the mean time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts