Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Forum46-1.aspx

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>FOR SALE: 2002 Carolina Skiff J14, 14' rigged with a 2000 model Mercury 30 h.p. electric key start tiller handle, model EHO motor. The motor is oil injected, and runs great. The boat will go 25-30 mph with 2 people. On front of the boat is a pedistal leaning seat, and a foot controlled 56 lb trolling motor. There is a pedistal seat for steering from in the back of the boat, and a bench/storagethat is removable that can be placed across the boat, or lengthwise. The Trailer has brand new hubs. Pulls great. Comes with spare tire, spare prop, and 6 gallon fuel tank.

There is an aluminum rail around the front, with five 500 watt 110 halagen lights mounted. Also we have 2 100w battery operated lights that we may include for the asking price. Needless to say, light will not be something that is in the lack of...

Ready to fish/ Flounder...dock light fish, flats fish, bridges, anything inshore....

PRICE: $3600/ offer NEW PRICE....... $2800 OR MAKE ME AN OFFER... must sell

Steve
850-982-9188

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That is a sweet looking set up. Wish I had a place for another boat. Well I guess I could get rid of the wife and get several more but oh yea I wouldnt be able to afford them after that.:)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No generator included, but yes, the 5 500 watt lights are ran from a generator. There are

2 12 volt flounder lights included, that you use a battery to run. The guy before used a

3000 watt generator, which can be purchased for $200-$300 at most stores. Thanks.

NEW PRICE: must sell... make offer $2800

1 - 8 of 8 Posts