Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the size of a fist and will not get much bigger. Needs at least a 20 gal tank with a little cover.

$30 and he is yours

t

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I have always wanted one, how do they get along with other fish?

Does the dwarf have the long thin pectoral fins or the solid ones.

I have some damsels, a spade fish, a sand perch, 2 enginer goby, and a skunk shrimp. The tank is a 180gal with rock and no substrate.

If they are compatable I would be verry interested. He is not sick is he?

Thanks

Sky

I just looked online, looks like he might eat the damsels and shrimp, non the less do you have a picture.

Thanks

Sky

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Not to sabaotge the sale... But that thing will eat EVERY thing in your tank. At least everything that it can fit into its hungry mouth.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I had one back in the day. Spent WAY more than $30 for it and the darn fish tried to eat a damsel & its eves were bigger than it's digestive possabilities. Needless to say, it choked & died. ever see a fish drown?

·
Registered
261 Posts
rednex*toyz (12/22/2007)I had one back in the day. Spent WAY more than $30 for it and the darn fish tried to eat a damsel & its eves were bigger than it's digestive possabilities. Needless to say, it choked & died. ever see a fish drown?
Yep. Had a lionfish eat a triggerfish twice his size, face first. Trigger locked up and the lionfish chocked and gaged for 10 minutes. Both died.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts